29 Jun SA COVID Lockdown: Online and Phone Help During Office Closure
SA COVID Lockdown: Online and Phone Help During Office Closure
Due to new restrictions from the SA Lockdown the ARA office won’t reopen until Monday 2nd August from 9AM, but we are still here for you.
Support for clients will continue wherever possible over the phone, Zoom, WhatsApp and Facetime.
Face to face appointments are not available. If you need help or advice, you can call a Case Manager directly:
Arabic Speaker – 0418 331 424
Dari Speaker – 0447 773 552
Burmese Chin Speaker – 0452 034 416 (Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday)
Nepali Speaker – 0447 400 808
Spanish Speaker – 0414 054 419 (Tuesday to Friday)
Swahili Speaker – 0450 807 188 (Monday and Tuesday)
ARA’s COVID Safety videos are available in Arabic, Burmese, Dari, English, Farsi, Hakha Chin, Mandarin Chinese, Matu Chin, Nepali, Punjabi, Shona, Spanish, Swahili and Zotung Chin on our Youtube channel.
We encourage everyone to check the SA Health website regularly for:
Please remember to:
- Follow the government guidelines about restrictions and the reasons to leave home
- Wear a mask outside of your home
- Get tested if you have any cold or flu symptoms – you can leave your home for COVID testing and vaccinations.
- Download the mySA COVID check in app from Google Play or the App Store and remember to use it if you enter any shop, business, organisation, venue, event or medical centre.
- Wash your hands regularly for at least 20 seconds or use hand sanitiser that contains at least 60% alcohol
- Stay 1.5 metres apart
- Wipe down any surfaces with household cleaners or disinfectants
You can also call the SA COVID Information line on 1800 253 787. If you need translating services, call 131 450 and they will connect you with a translator for the COVID line.
If you have any questions, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org or call 08 8354 2951.
We hope you and your loved ones stay safe during this time.