YOUTH CONNECT – SKILLS DEVELOPMENT WORKSHOP.
THIS FREE WORKSHOP IS AVAILABLE TO ANYONE AGED 15-25 FROM
REFUGEE AND MIGRANT BACKGROUNDS.
Ready to take your coffee game to the next level?
Learn valuable skills, gain experience and kickstart your career in Australia through our
barista training course!
• How to froth and texture various types of milk using a steam wand
• Understanding the espresso coffee machine & its parts
• How to make all espresso-based beverages
• Operating a coffee grinder
• How to improve flavour by using the espresso extractor
• Cleaning and maintenance of the espresso machine
• Coffee bean storage & selection
Transportation from the Australian Refugee Association
Salisbury to the Food Centre will be arranged if needed.
To register please contact:
08 8354 2951 or 0452 277 995