Our mission is to help refugees become settled and participating citizens of Australia. Our vision is an Australia where refugees are an integral part of a thriving, prosperous community.
Job Ready –
Funded by the Australian Government Department of Social Services.
Go to www.dss.gov.au for more information.
Safe and Confident Jobseekers –
Funded by The Department for Communities and Social Inclusion.
These Programs are aimed at improving employment related skills such as online & traditional job searching, resume writing, interview preparation, and enhancing clients knowledge of worker’s rights and responsibilities within Australia.
Our Employment Services include:
• Resume & Cover Letter writing
• Job search assistance & training
• Work Application assistance & training
• Job Club programs for schools
• Employment information workshops
• Job Active & subsidised training referrals
• Business development information & referrals
Christian Dewar (ARA Employment Services Officer) at
Christian.email@example.com or on (08) 8354 2951
Copyright Australian Refugee Association 2017