Donations needed by 30th of November
One of the great things about Christmas is the time we spend with our family to share stories, food, gifts and faith. We would like to share that Christmas Spirit with the families.
Each year ARA works with over 3000 adults, children and young people from refugee backgrounds. Your generous donations will contribute to the Christmas hampers and presents that will be distributed to the community we work with in the weeks leading up to Christmas.
Items for Christmas giving:
• Sporting equipment- soccer balls, footballs, tennis balls, etc.
• Cards & card games (e.g. Uno) or Board games
• Arts and craft activities
• School stationery packs- textas, stickers, crayons, coloured pencils, notebooks
• Food items such as: biscuits, tea, coffee, lentils, rice, oil, dried fruit and canned items such as tomatoes or fruit
We are not able to use toys with small choking hazard materials or toys with war/military themes or toy guns.
We would prefer that presents aren’t wrapped. If you would like to wrap your present please use a decorated shoe box in which the lid can be easily opened.
Please keep in mind that non-perishable items as well as Halal and vegetarian options will be of most use to our clients.
If possible can donations be collected and delivered by the 30th of November to the Underdale Office 304 Henley Beach Road, as it will give us enough time to sort, pack and organise all the wonderful donations.
If you need your donations to be collected or if you have any queries please contact Scott Henderson on 8354 2951 or firstname.lastname@example.org