Love what you do. Love where you work.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a proactive, motivated and vibrant Personal Assistant to the Australian Refugee Association.
The Australian Refugee Association is South Australia’s leading settlement agency for people of a refugee, migrant and asylum seeker background.
Based in Underdale the role will provide a high level of support to the Chief Executive Officer and will work with a diverse range of stakeholders, tasks and accountabilities. The role requires high levels of time management, organisation, flexibility, delivery orientation, and initiative. This role will suit someone with previous experience in a very busy environment.
The successful candidate will meet the following criteria:
• Genuine desire to work in the not for profit and settlement industry
• Ability to adapt and manage unplanned situations
• Work effectively under pressure
• Making decisions independently using initiative and judgement
• Meet short deadlines
• Self motivated and well organised
• Strong attention to detail
• Available to work varied start and finish times – ARA has a range of public events
Skills & experience
• Previous experience as a Personal Assistant and/or supporting a team
• A proactive, flexible and adaptable approach to work
• Demonstrated analytical and critical thinking ability
• Developed interpersonal, communication, and negotiation skills
• This is a full time role
• There will be out of hours work, particularly during Harmony (March) and Refugee (June) Weeks.
• Ability to salary sacrifice – increasing take home pay by up to 10% of salary.
• Salary paid in accordance with Modern Award (SCHCDS) – Level 3.2
• Employment with ARA is based on a satisfactory police check.
Applications should address the job specification and be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close: 10am Friday 5th August 2016
SEEK AD: http://www.seek.com.au/Job/31473932?_ga=1.61920620.191386797.1469493904>/a>